Hi Pod 4! Thank you so much for sharing your interactive resource on Art of Expression. It is thorough and contains all the elements detailed in the description of this project.

The overview gave a great description of what should be expected as the students navigate the website, it might be helpful to include a brief summary about what age this lesson is meant for so that it is clear upon first glance.

I like the idea of the main learning outcome being about self expression, but it is also extremely broad and could use a little bit more direction. Some of the sub outcomes are very similar (ie. 4).

I like that you included constructivism in your overview. It was helpful to have the definition of constructivism in the Learning Theory section as well so it is clear what kind of learning is being achieved. It might be a good idea to add one example of an activity in this section so that the reader can compare the activity with the definitions and examples that you are giving.

I think the the project based design is also a very important route to go for your learning design! Art is definitely something that needs to be done and not solely learned about, especially for the age range that you have chosen to do this lesson for. I also like that you included reasoning for choosing this design over another. It gives good background and shows that this has been well thought out.

You have very good information under the learning context and I like that you are doing a mural project which is inclusive and creative. The only thing that I would suggest for this portion is adding a rationale as to why this project was chosen for these grades in particular. It might also be important to consider that if this project is being done with all these grades included that most schools run grade 1-7 and 8-12. This could also have been my interpretation of how the mural will work and how many grades will be included in this one project.

As I mentioned previously, I think the main learning outcome could be refined a little bit but other than that all the sub outcomes look great and definitely make sense for the lessons!

The learning outcomes and activities were extremely impressive and I like that you included all of the aspects from the start to finish of an art lesson including care and cleanup. The activities look great and have good detail to them. I may have missed this but will students be expected to do any work from home and if so how will they attain the materials they need in order to complete this work? Will they be expected to transport materials to and from school?

You have included some great information about your assessment plan and it is clear that you have done research on grading rubrics. The only question I would think about is how letter grades will be assigned since things like creating and connecting would be hard to give a number to. Is there a more specific scale that can be used to correspond with the letter grade rubric maybe?

Your inclusion portion was extremely well thought out and I like that colour blindness was included in this as I can imagine art could be a very different task for student with colour blindness. I like that you also included websites to go along with this for more information.

I love that there was a mention of Covid in this section, it is so relevant right now and it is important that it factored in since instructional methods will most likely be changed for a while. I agree that art is very hands on, it might also be worth exploring the different methods of art that can be done on tablets with stylus pens and tracing photos, writing, etc. All in all the technology choices section was very well done.

All in all your learning resource was extremely impressive and organized. It contains great information and looks professional. Thank you again for sharing! If you have any questions for me please feel free to send me an email and I will do what I can to help and provide any more feedback you may wish! (sineadswan7@gmail.com)